Dangers of Vaporizing – Could it be As Bad Since it Sounds?
Many people have questions concerning the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to utilize. The simple truth is that while you can find no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when working with them. Although e-cigs look like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all of the negative health risks of e-cigs are currently unknown. But below are a few facts that can help you decide if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It is possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum may be just as bad, they admit that there surely is no proven record of people who quit long term using either product. E-cigs are still an extremely new product, so there’s plenty of time to find out what their effects might be, whether they are really safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers declare that they do not feel any longer cravings for their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. In addition they claim that they don’t have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. Simply because the vapors of all e-liquids are considered relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are some potent e-liquid chemicals which may be harmful if inhaled. That is why, it’s best to follow the rules provided by the Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. You can find tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can even find fruit and vegetable flavors such as carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while others say that it’s an awesome way to get a handle on their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals used in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in an array of other chemical compounds. Exactly like other tobacco products, they’re full of toxins that could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. Based on the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a variety of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that many of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
– While many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural option to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there is vapinger.com “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the chance of dying from stroke by using them. In a single study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher threat of stroke than non-smokers who did not take any Vitamin E supplements. That is why, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your wellbeing.
In a case report released by the American Heart Association, there have been several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of used cigarette smoke. One case was so very bad that the patient died. This tragedy has resulted in calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any kind of dangers to heart health when used their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems associated with the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put off from switching to most of these products because of all the hype surrounding them. The truth is that these new devices are much safer compared to the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are used to getting from smoking. But if you look at the dilemna, the benefits of learning to be a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you might get from with them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you looking forward to?